Albion Courthouse Square Historic District
In 1889, the current Richardson Romanesque-style courthouse, which dominates the square, was built. It serves as the county's seat of justice and is surrounded by a variety of offices, boutique retailers, locally owned restaurants, and more.
The Courthouse Square Historic District encompasses 61 contributing buildings around the square and in the surrounding residential area. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2013.